**Picture updated to show the 2 remaining**
While cleaning out my wife's mom's home after her unexpected passing late last year, we came across this hoard of phones. Trying to sell them to help with expenses resulting from the untimely death. I can tell you that all phones charge up and work as much as can be tested without being connected to service plan. Here's the list from left to right in the pic:
1) Iphone 4 ##SOLD##
2) HTC Inspire 4G. ##SOLD##
3) Samsung GS7 Edge (Model SGH-A867). AT&T, smart phone, black/silver w/ purple rubber case, no cracks, YES (new) charger, no papers, just phone $25 obo
**Not a newer S7 Edge** (some have confused that...blame Samsung for reusing model names so close......lol). Again, this is an older 3G phone...not the newer S7 Edge out there. It wouldn't be $25 if it were. :-/
4) LG Slider Phone. AT&T, silver, no cracks, Yes charger, no papers, phone & charger, factory reset,: $15 obo
5) Samsung Galaxy S 4G (Model SGH-T959V). T-Mobile ##SOLD##
6) Samsung Illusion ##SOLD##
7) HTC Droid Incredible II ##SOLD##
Buy one, Buy all!!
Good for kids starter phones, shame none are Verizon contract phones or I'd be keeping them for our youngin's
If the listing is still showing, then the item is still available. I will ignore the question (too many Craigslist scammers)
Posted in: Cell Phones
5 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!